Monday 14 May 2012

Buttons for Hair Accessories now available!

How could I resist adding buttons to my array of embellishments & laces?!?  Our fabric roses, bows & butterflies are finding their way into the hands of so many creative hair-accessory-designers that I thought these little treasures would make a nice accompaniment to the range.

Here are the first three types of buttons I have chosen to sell - a gorgeous heart-shaped rhinestone button, a round cluster of pearls, and a stunning square-shaped rhinestone button.



All of these come with and easy-to-remove shank at the back.  Perfect for sewing onto clothes or hair accessories, or after removing the shank, gluing flat onto your creation.

Buttons available in my www.littleteetee.com store HERE.

Happy Creating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment