Tuesday 25 October 2011

a spot of high tea & pretty teasets



Yes, my china cabinet groans under the weight of my little collection!  I daren't whisper to it that I will be adding quite a few more pieces in the coming weeks!

I love these pink teapots & matching cup & saucers sets... so much so that I've added them to my store so you can enjoy them too! HERE


My daughters also love a good tea party.  My 4 year old knows that if she goes to the effort of organsizing a teddy bears picnic that I will cave in to her fluttering eyelashes & give them each a marshmellow treat!  I'm a sucker!  So I've added a couple of gorgeous children's tea sets too!  One is a cute multi-coloured porcelain set, the other a more durable tin set (in case you're concerned about little clumsy fingers!). HERE



 











Oh, & I did fall in love with this white teapot with diamonties.  Who doesn't like a bit of bling on their table?!?  Available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment