Sunday 4 December 2011

venice (guipere) lace

if you haven't guessed by browsing through some of my creations ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE lace. Especially the luxurious Venice lace - or otherwise known as guipere lace.


The thought of working with lace is some times daunting for beginners but, believe you me, it shouldn't be!  Lace can hide a multitude of sins & can make a somewhat plain creation look like a masterpiece.




A simple, store bought singlet can be transformed in such a short time with even just one row of lace - Venice or otherwise - & a couple of well-placed fabric roses.



And once you've found your feet with that kind of project you're ready to tackle something even more spectacular ... like one of Little Tee Tee's ruffled flower girl dresses!



Ready to start creating? Perhaps you'd like to do a spot of lace shopping in our new range of laces & trims!?!  Yes, I've branched out into supplying GORGEOUS laces in all sorts of styles & colours and sourced from all over the world.  I'll be adding new supplies fairly regularly so be sure to keep visiting.

Little Tee Tee laces supplies HERE.

If you have something you are searching for and you can't find it, please feel free to let me know & I'll see if I can source it for you.

Happy sewing!!!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment