Tuesday 6 December 2011

flower girl & communion dresses

i love creating dresses for special occasions.  Weddings, birthdays, communions, even family portraits are incredibly special events deserving of extra special outfits.  Actually, Little Tee Tee evolved when I was searching for something for my daughters to wear for a family portrait session.  I had a clear picture of what I wanted - something understated, in soft tones, with a hint of vintage charm.  After not finding anything 'just right' I created these two little dresses ... & my business was created soon after!

 


























Ever since, I have loved dressing little girls for their special occasions.  Some are custom designed dresses, other are bought from creations I have made & listed in store (http://littleteetee.com/).

Here are a few of my gorgeous clients at their special events:



I have two flower girl dresses on the cutting table right now.  They're a custom order for a wedding in January - lots of tulle (over 3mtrs each!) & pearl & diamonte details which will be a first for me.  Oh I love the challenge!

I'm closing my custom orders now due to the Christmas break but I have a few dresses in store if you are after a last minute outfit!  But be quick ... Little Tee Tee will be closed for 3 weeks from the 9th to the 30th December.


No comments:

Post a Comment