Saturday 2 July 2011

lace

Ever walk into a lolly store & feel so overwhelmed with all the goodies on display that your mind just goes into overdrive?  Well, that was me yesterday when I visited an especially beautiful lace & fabric store in Sydney.

There were walls & walls & walls of colour-sorted laces in shades so divine it made my head spin.  This lace was so good I felt I could eat it (thus the photo in my beautiful tea set which was a recent present).


After flitting from one case to the next, & then back again, I calmed my beating heart just a little bit so I could choose a few favourites to add to my collection.

Thanks to Pitt Trading I now have an enviable stash of laces in shades of mocha, latte, cream & white (yep, love my coffee!).

Off to sew ...

No comments:

Post a Comment