Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year & New laces released!

With the official 'silly season' behind us I just want to wish everyone a very happy & fulfilled New Year. The New Year is a time to start afresh - leave the mistakes of 2011 behind but build on the lessons learnt. Grab hold of your dreams/aspirations & make them a reality! (Thanks to my friend Janelle for providing me with this challenge)

I have a dream for my little creative outlet (aka Little Tee Tee) & I will be striving to make that a reality this year.  By sharing it, you can hold me accountable & keep me in check.  Feel free to give me advice along the way as it is a little new to me & I appreciate the insight of others.  So ... my goal is to grow the craft supplies side of my business.  Laces & trims (fabric roses etc) will be my speciality to start with but I may add to it as I discover little gems along the way.



I'll still be creating dresses for little girls, selling at markets & taking custom orders for special occasions. I love sewing too much to walk away from that side of Little Tee Tee!

2012 is my year to 'make or break' - to turn a hobby into a business.  Why the deadline, you ask? Well, my youngest is off to school in 2013 so it's now or never!  Here's the beginnings of my little lace empire - Little Tee Tee Laces & Trims. I'll be adding many more throughout the year.




So here's to a succesful year to each & every one of you.  I sincerely hope that you reach whatever goal your heart desires in 2012.


Now, here's where you give me a little nudge in the right direction by leaving a comment below!  Oh, where to start?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment