Saturday 7 January 2012

Toadstool table & stool set

I have wanted to take my toadstool set out to play for a while ago & finally got a chance this week.  It seems the gods were looking down on me because my girls were in the mood to put up with mummy taking photos!


The setting was utterly whimsical - a green pond with lilypads, a weeping willow-type tree, freshly mown grass and even a few cute bunnies hopping around the place (but not photographed).



These gorgeous toadstool sets available for sale in my STORE now.  You don't need to be a photographer to appreciate the toadstools -although they do make an awesome photo prop! Children young & old will love a fairy-inspired addition to their garden or playroom.  My girls love using there's as their drawing table and for little tea parties with their friends.



Whatever the setting, whatever the age, our toadstools are bound to bring out many a smile.

xxx


http://www.littleteetee.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment