Friday 24 June 2011

NEW - ivory & lace flower girl dress

Oh so quiet from me of late but for good reason!  I've had quite a number of custom orders to work with plus one big wholesale order on the go.  Can't wait to share the details on them all - especially a turquoise feathered flower girl dress which is proving loads of fun!  Plus I threw hubby a surprise birthday party and have been preparing my eldest daughters party for tomorrow night. Busy busy busy ... and loving it.

Loving the sunny (but cold) days too. So much so that I procrastinated making the birthday cake by visiting our beach with gorgeous Lila who is nearly 2.  She proved such a wonderful model & I can't wait to steal her again another day!




This new dress is made from super soft, ivory lace with a smooth, chiffon lining. Love the dotted sleeves & frills too.  I think it would make a gorgeous dress for a flower girl, birthday or christening ... or just because you love to dress your kids in beautiful clothes!  Looks great with different coloured sashes too.

Contact me for orders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment