Monday 30 May 2011

christening gowns

Christenings / baby dedications (& the like) are such a momentous occasion & holds different significance for different families.   For us, the Dedication of our two girls was a way for us to thank God for our precious gifts & publicly let Him & our families know that we will do our best to bring them up in the Christian faith.

Anyway, this isn't meant to be about our personal beliefs but to share with you some gorgeous handmade Christening items & outfits I found on some of my favourite sites!  I've been wanting to sew a christening gown for some time & I finally got to cross it off my 'To Do' list (see main photo)!  Hopefully more to come in the not-too-distant future (after I manage a few other things off the old list!). Be sure to let me know if you'd like me to create something special for your little one!

To my fave finds now ...


If you do wish to know more about baby dedications please feel free to visit this link HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment