Sunday 29 May 2011

sequins

bling bling & more bling!

Anyone who knows me knows I love sequins! Not that I flounce around in slinky sequined gowns, draped in rows of diamontes & topped with sparkly tiaras.  However ... I do love to sneak in my black sequined high-tops whenever I think I can get away with it! (Actually got stuck wearing them to a black-tie, corporate event by mistake last year when I packed two left boots & they were the only other packed shoes. It was fun looking at everyone's reactions!).

I digress ...

I'm in love/lust with these gorgeous handmade creations!  Now to find an excuse to walk around with a bling-bouquet!


Clockwise from top left: Sequined flower-girl dress by Little Tee Tee (me!); Wedding brooch bouquet by Lilybuds; Silver star baby shoes by miss poppitt. All handmade in Australia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment